[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 08:11:31 PST 2007

If you want to do spaghetti, go for it.  I can always
do something else.  Just remember you will have to top
MY version.  I have a couple of other ideas for
dinner.

And, I would never be one to seek some sort of revenge
by denying you camping space.

William

<looking at the map of the Coastal Lands to see where
the ditch ends...>

LMHO

--- Geneva or Tracy Tanner <tanner.g at sbcglobal.net>