[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts for Monday July 16th - moved to Hedwig's house

Hedwig honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:10:50 PDT 2007

I do...are you thinking of coming this evening?  Brooke has something to
gift you and we would love to have you here visiting and help or what not.
What I REALLY need to borrow is a food processor that has the grate or shred
option ...for the cabbage and the sclice option for the cucumbers.  If you'd
rather come during the day and not have to worry about other peoples, I'll
be making the cheese, bacon and egg tarts during the day.

H.

On 7/16/07, c weed <orange76501 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hegwig
> Hey- I have an apple slicer and core cutter . Place
> over the apple and push it down. Do you have one ???
> Ebe
>

> --- wyllowmacm at netscape.net wrote:
>
> > Greetings to all the Fiber Artists of the Loch!
> >
> > We are moving the next Fiber Arts evening, on
> > Monday, July 16th, to
> > Lady Hedwig von Luneborg's house.  She is slicing
> > apples for a Picnic
> > with the Queen and, since it can be a tedious task,
> > has asked for
> > some company.  Please come and keep her entertained
> > as she works.
> >
> > Hedwig's address: 11211 Sagetrail Dr, Houston.
> > If you need help navigating through the various
> > species of sages,
> > call 281-464-7433.
> >
> > In Service to the Dream,
> > H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow
where they lead.
- Louisa May Alcott