[Loch-soilleir] ATTENTION RED err ah WET ALERT

Hedwig honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:56:34 PDT 2007

Owing to the fact that there is no longer a distinction between the street
and my front yard and owing to the fact that a small cat just swam across
the street and it doesn't look like the rain will stop very soon...

TONIGHT AT HEDWIG'S IS CANCELED!!!

If it drains off before 6:00 I might recant this cancellation but PLEASE do
NOT flood your vehicle trying to get anywhere.  In fact Gunthar might show
up on someones door step being able to only get that far from work.

Stay safe and dry...

Hedwig

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow