[Loch-soilleir] Rattan

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sat Jul 21 04:52:51 PDT 2007

Rattan!  That reminds me - I have a request for those making new
weapons.  I need strips of rattan - preferably 1/4" in diameter & 2
feet long - to try out a new method of starting fire without
matches.  If anyone is shaving down a stick, could you save me the
shaving scraps that come close to those measurements?  (I think I
could learn on a foot-long strip.)

And yes, if I can figure out how it works, I will teach it to anyone
interested.

Thanks,
-Wyllow, looking for other ways to dye early...