[Loch-Soilleir] [Loch-soilleir] brewer's guild postponed

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DT4)[USA] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 25 05:05:25 PDT 2007

I hate to pull this topic back on thread, but...

...Brewer's Guild will be held at Madog's house, this coming Friday,
known in these lands as the 2nd 24th of July (being July 27th of the
Commom Era).  Doors will open about 6:30 CDT (not sure what that is in
SCA time).

If you need directions, email me by noon Friday or call 832-771-8392.
Otherwise, just look for the Loch serpent out front to mark the house.

Cheers!
Madog

Matt Gilson - DT47