[Loch-Soilleir] armour

Lord EinarR Ragnarson einarragnarson at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 10:20:37 PDT 2007

That is my final intention your Majesty. However, it
requires getting the 18ga. stainless steel, getting it
over there (once I find out how to get there from
Kathryn's--and I do have access to a car), and
catching Alexis when he's not busy doing bathroom
stuff or such so he can show me what to do.

In the mean time, I'd like to get started practicing
and I don't know of a way to do it without armour.

Also...when is it?

EinarR

--- "Steelquist, John F"