[Loch-Soilleir] armour

Geneva Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 27 21:30:36 PDT 2007

Yes fighter practice is on tuesday's at U of H parking lot as for directions look on the Loch web site or ask the list I would figure some one can tell you how to get there. I can give you general directions.
  Lady Gwen

  General directions to fighter practice
  Interstate 45 north to Elgin exit Elginn Go to the traffic light turn left
  go to the 4th Traffic light (there should be a McDonalds Up ahead on the right)
  Turn Left.
  at the second Traffic light you will be turning left into parking lot number 13 we will be on the right at about 7-7:30 pm on tueday nights.

  Make sure that you let Madog Of Glastonbury know that you will be attending so that he can make sure he packs up and hauls the loner gear with him.
  Have fun hope to see you there.

Lord EinarR Ragnarson <einarragnarson at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Cool. Now all I need do is find out where it is and
what time -- I think it's Tuesday(?)

EinarR