[Loch-soilleir] Words from LAurel Soverign of Arms

betta ladylisabetta at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 14:05:34 PDT 2007

Nick was so excited when I showed this too him and explained what it meant.
He was thrilled he spent so much time picking it out last year and now says he is halfway to being offical hehehehehe.

I told him anyone who is at an event three days before bening born and then 10 days after beining born is offical.. He is still working on his device and hopefully it goes as smoothly

Lisabetta

Serpentine Pursuivant <lochherald at gmail.com> wrote: Greetings unto the Populace doth Herrin Hedwig send these words:

Congratulations to the following gentles in the acceptance of their name and
or devices:

Davinus de Mare. Name

Gunthar Waldmann. Device. Per bend sinister vert and sable, a bear's head
caboshed argent

Isabel Hawksworth. Name (Nice late 16th C English name a quote from Laurel)

We had no returns on this Letter.

Huzzah for these good gentles!

Hedwig