[Loch-soilleir] it's a good day to fight

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DT4)[USA] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Tue Jun 5 05:54:25 PDT 2007

It's a beautiful day outside, and has at least a 70% chance of staying
that way.  The fields shouldn't be muddy.  A perfect day for some
chivalric practice!  Come on, everyone, dust all the mold off your armor
that it's accumulated sitting in the garage these last rainy weeks, come
on out to U of H tonight, & practice!  We didn't have the turnout to
actually practice the last couple weeks - I'm itching for some bruises!

Madog
Loch Knight's Marshall

Matt Gilson
DT47 - Station EPS/TCS Training
Building 4S/2800
281-244-8474

"The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of NASA
or of United Space Alliance...but I'm sure they'll see the light
eventually."