[Loch-soilleir] it's a good day to fight

Paris Chelette paris-1956 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:29:08 PDT 2007

As an older member (since 87) in the SCA, being it here in the Loch or
Stargate,
I have been to the U of H several times and was not inpressed. I have seen
as you have, to drive far and no one to fight. No one see's us at night
there
whitch is what we want.  I remember the FrendsWood a park there so beautyful
and why did we loose it ? There mondans saw us and asked question, made new
friends
and some new members to "Our Dream".
  I say let StarGate be StarGate and leave the the Loch alone for our
practice.
The less the drive, more will show up.

Mouse