[Loch-soilleir] Mini Event in Austin this weekend

rotagar at aol.com rotagar at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 16:49:01 PDT 2007

I heard about the fighter practice/event like object happening on Saturday out around Austin. Supposedly there is going to be a melee practice and plenty of pick up fights with some cook out action included as well. Sir Alexis was suppose to have Sir Brita relay me some information but I am starting to believe that is not going to happen ... lol.

So, if anyone does have this information please pass it along to me or here on the list.

Dalan
mka Will Findley