[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:21:05 PST 2007

Thorgard and I won't be arriving until very late Monday night or early
Tuesday morning. We will probably be leaving out on Saturday.

If the evenings are taken, I do much better at breakfast. (BTW, is there any
electricity at all? I have a 42 cup coffee pot that I would be willing to
bring and all the coffee anyone could want, along with plenty of sweetner,
sugar and creamer. ) Anyway, I know we are doing suppers, but I get up
pretty early and could cook everybody a hot breakfast one morning at least.
I could have hot cooked cerial for those that like that and sausage, egg and
cheese tacos for anybody else. I can even do specialty orders for those that
don't like sausage.

Barring that, tell me which night and I will do something. Inspiration for
dishes that feed large groups of people would be appreciated.

Annes