[Loch-soilleir] cajun cookers

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 13:50:40 PDT 2007

> Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:31:47 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Kim Tucker <neassa at swbell.net>
> Subject: Re: [Loch-soilleir] cajun cookers
> To: Loch Soilleir Announcements <loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org>
>
> Not Lochians (Lochites?), but I think both Godwin and Gerald have cajun cookers.
>   And Stargate has a couple of big roasters. I think Westgate, or maybe just Melody, also has a
> couple of roasters.
> Neassa
>
> Clara <kieralady2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   I estimate I'll need 3-4 cajun cookers and 4 electric roasters for the GoG feast.
>  I know the Loch has two roasters. Does anyone have cajun cookers I can borrow?

Sent this to Clara already, but figured I'd post here for future cooks to read.
Stargate should have two roasters that Westgate gave them a while back.
I believe Melody has 1 roaster, maybe 2.  We borrowed another from someone
at a recent event - maybe from Maureen/Malachai or Thomas/Anne (formerly Kemma).
For Stargate gear, contact the Chatelaine, Thomas attwoode.
Cheers, Hillary