[Loch-soilleir] wow you missed a great day

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 5 22:00:18 PDT 2007

If you did not attend Loch Gardian you missed a good day. the weather was humid but very windy and that kept the day from being opressive.

  Lord Madog of Glastonbury is the new Chivalric Champion and recipient of the Sable talon
  John Paul is the new Archery Champion and he was very good
  Modious steped down as one champion and then steped up as Rapier. And that is all I can remember. feast was  wonderful wonderful the pork and chicken were my favorite :-)

Geneva Tanner
  Independent Beauty Consultant
  -Mary Kay Cosmetics
  281-484-0673