[Loch-soilleir] New Champions

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 07:48:11 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

I am updating the website with our new champions - please confirm that I have the information correct as I was not in attendence in court.

Chivalric - Lord Madog of Glastonbury
Rapier - HE Don Modius von Mergentheim (this styling per HE's request - unless he has changed his mind)
Equestrian - Lady Gwenhevare Cordelia Maynard
Archery - John Paul (I am not familiar with this gentleman, if someone can let me know how to style him I will do so)
Youth Rapier - ?
Youth Chivalric - ?

Who won the A&S competition hosted by Lady Hanna?  I didn't get a chance to take more than a brief look but I saw some wonderful work!

Regards,

Ld. Fergus Stout
Virtual Scribe
Barony of Loch Soilleir