[Loch-soilleir] Greetings

Hedwig honeyfrog at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:32:45 PDT 2007

Guten Tag!
I have so very much enjoyed the conversations we've had together at the last
few events.  I am really glad to see you getting involved and I know that
you will be a huge asset to our barony and region.  Please know if you ever
need anything or have any questions we are all here to help out!  Gunthar
works on the island so we understand the travel and time issues with being
in the far reaches of the barony.  I hope we get to see you at populace!

Hedwig

On 5/8/07, Geneva or Tracy Tanner <tanner.g at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Greetings Glad to have you in the area I enjoyed meeting you at feast
> Lady Gwen
>
> Geneva Tanner
> Independent Beauty Consultant
> -Mary Kay Cosmetics
> 281-484-0673
> Future Dream Beeleivers
> www.marykay.com/gtanner1 Where you can shop in your pj's

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow
where they lead.
- Louisa May Alcott