[Loch-soilleir] receipts from past events

M. Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 19:15:58 PDT 2007

Thank you to all those who have contacted me about your expenses for Guardian of the Gauntlet.  Please bring your receipts to the populace meeting next Tu. May 15.

  May 15 is the deadline to turn in your receipts for reimbursement for Guardian of the Gauntlet expenses.

  Please email me the information about your expenses from Loch Guardian as soon as possible. I need the following:

  Name (SCA and modern)
  Mailing Address
  Amount of Expense
  Type of Expense (e.g., prizes)

Thank you to all of you who have donated to the Loch to make these events such successes.

  Lessa
  Acting Reeve, Loch Soilleir