[Loch-soilleir] Sunday Joint Fighter Practice 5/20

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 10:18:57 PDT 2007

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to remind everyone that the Shire of Gate's Edge will be hosting Joint-Group Fighter Practice at Meyer Park this Sunday, May 20th, at 2pm.  The groups currently participating are Gate's Edge, Shadowlands and Ravensfort.  There is a potluck sideboard and they are strongly encouraging garb to be worn.  Lady Alesone will be holding Youth Boffer Practice as well.  The push is to have families involved - not just the fighters.

While we are always welcome to attend as visitors, we have been invited previously to become part of the circuit.  We can certainly talk more about it at Populace tomorrow night.  We would need someone willing to coordinate the month that we would host the practice - location, food provided, etc.

Regards,

Fergus