[Loch-soilleir] ** Round Robin Fighter Practice **

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:29:13 PDT 2007

Greetings to one and all,

We wanted to remind you that this Sunday - May 20th - is the Round Robin
Fighter Practice.  It is being hosted by Gate's Edge from 2 pm til 4 pm at
Meyer Park - located at 7700 Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX. (Maps are at the
end of the email.)

This is open to all people - Chiv, Rapier, Youth, and non-combatants.
(Sorry, no Archery as it is a public park.)

For the Chiv practice - Lord Tora is planning on some one on one practice,
during half-time Sir Rhodri will be teaching a Marshal class for all that
are interested, and a melee practice will follow the break.

Following the fighting will be a pot-luck lunch/dinner that Gate's Edge is
providing.  We ask that all travelers bring drinks.  (I will have a cooler
filled with ice water for during the fighting.)

We are looking forward to a day filled with fun - please join us!

Racheal

Also Lord Tora is asking that all Knight Marshals please bring any loaner
gear that you have as Gate's Edge only has 2 sets.

Thank you!

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson