[Loch-soilleir] One Rideshare to Warlord Offered

sam cooper samatha.cooper at gmail.com
Wed May 23 06:48:29 PDT 2007

Due to work scheduling uncertainties, I have just learned that I have
Memorial Day weekend free. Would any gentle care to rideshare with me to the
event?

I will provide the vehicle, driver, and a cubic yard or more of interior
baggage space for your own form of shelter, gear, food, etc. for one rider
in barter for half the gas cost to and from the event, so we can both reduce
our costs. My own schedule for departure and return is very flexible.

Sheila inghean ui MagAoidh