[Loch-soilleir] Artisans !

Geneva Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 11 23:48:19 PST 2007

I did not recieve this missive until this evening and I just found it buried on page three of my mail box. I am so sorry if you could bring the stencils for Soillies To BAM if you are going I can pick them up and do the banner afterwards........... I know that I did not get it done in time to give it to Bordermarch this weekend but it will be done by spring unless you have already taken care of it.

  Yours in Service
  Lady Gwen Makewin
  Shire of Seawinds Bardic Defender

Kathy Cofrin <kcofrin at flash.net> wrote:
  I'll be home this weekend except for 12 to 2 on Saturday. Give me a call. 281-648-7885

Geneva Tanner wrote: that would be great :-) anytime let me know when you have it avalible
Gwen

Kathy Cofrin wrote:
I have several stencils for Soillies in varying sizes if we want to get together some weekend soon and make it.

Bill Butler wrote: Unto the Artisans of the Loch I send My Greetings!

I have 2 items that I wish to bring before you.

1) Gifts for Gulf Wars:

Yes, it is not that far away before We once again
march east to wage War against our eternal friends and
enemies in Trimaris. Once again We need to provide
gifts for Our Crown to give to the the Crowns of the
Known World. As before, we are looking for 18 (I
think that count is right) items of the same type, so
that each Crown gets "the same thing". These are
gifts "Fit for Kings" and such that those They receive
from the Artisans of Loch Soilleir will put all other
gifts to shame.

2) Banner for Bordermarche

The Barony of Bordermarhe is looking for banners from
all the groups that participate at Bodermarche Autumn
Melees to display along the entry way drive. I would
like to gift them a Loch banner for them to have as
their own instead of them borrowing one from us. They
are looking for something 42 inched long, 29 inches
wide, rounded bottom, with 3 - 4 inch long tabs at the
top to go over the cross bars of their banner poles.
Since the Barony of Loch Soilleir is the biggest
Barony in Ansteorra, by land, ours should... errr...
could be a "bit" larger of course, say 48 by 32-ish
(????). For this time, I will be bringing the one I
have, and carry with me to events, to loan them. But
I think it would be nice to present Bordermarche one
of their own this spring at their Baronial
Championships.

William Wescot of Welewen
Baron
Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra

Kathy Cofrin
Baroness Katya

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engins!

Geneva Tanner
Independent Beauty Consultant
-Mary Kay Cosmetics
281-484-0673