[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: [Scriptoris] Coastal Regional Scroll Competition

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 13:05:55 PST 2007

For those of you who were at charter painting on
Monday, here's the information for the competition I
mentioned.

If you're interested in participating, and would like
to work on painting scrolls in between charter
painting nights, please let me know - I'd be happy to
set you up with some blanks and some paints to take
home with you. Everyone is welcome to participate -
we'll need lots of help!

Please note that the deadline is January coronation!

Thanks a bunch,
Sara