[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts - call!

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Fri Nov 16 13:51:14 PST 2007

Greetings unto the Artisans & Scholars of Loch Soilleir, upon this
crisp Autumn day!

I know this Monday is the day the Fiber Arts Guild meets; however, I
am planning to attend Crown Tourney on Sunday.  I fully anticipate
being so overcome by the glory of the tourney that I shall have to
stay that night, to recoup my strength.  Then I plan to take a
circuitous route home on Monday, gathering herbs and exploring new
groves for dyestuffs and new meadows for good pasture for the Loch
flock.

In short: I may not be home in time.  So please call ahead, if you
plan to come.  Especially if Monday is a beautiful day.

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh
(281-615-3249)