[Loch-soilleir] Loch-Soilleir Digest, Vol 19, Issue 16

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Wed Nov 21 14:46:13 PST 2007

I vote for the wavy line through the serpent.  It's the easiest
mentioned so far to recreate in cloth.  (The thought of cutting out
tiny embattlements as well as the serpent's spines - and having to
artistically match them up and sew them down... shudder!)
In fact, I vote for a single "cosine" wave, rather than a bunch of
wavelets.
--Wyllow