[Loch-soilleir] Knight's Marshall office available

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI 43)[USA] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 27 06:41:27 PST 2007

Greetings Loch-

	As I mentioned in this month's populace, my warrant will be up
very soon, so the office of Knight's Marshall is available.  If you're
interested, please apply to myself, their Excellencies, and the Coastal
Regional Marshall, Jean Claude Clisson (you can find his contact info on
the Ansteorran website).

	For those not quite thinking about it, the job isn't too tough.
It mainly requires you to go to practice, do a minimal amount of
paperwork to show that you and others did go to practice, and to lug a
tub or two of loaner armor to practice with you.  (And, if you feel like
it, taunt - I mean encourage - those who aren't coming to practice as
often as they ought to).

Madog