[Loch-soilleir] Fresh Blood

Hedwig honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:27:03 PDT 2007

Gunthar has gotten his boss very excited about TBtL this weekend.  So much
so they he and his wife are coming out to see all the hubbub.  So,at the
gate they need loaner garb.  He is about Gunthar's size (well OK not quiet
as large in the girth...a bit slimmer)  6'0" and medium build.  His wife is
about 5'7" and wears (According to the boss) about a 16.  If anyone has some
nice ish stuff to loan for the day we'd really appreciate it.

Hedwig
--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow