[Loch-soilleir] Artisans !

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 09:42:28 PDT 2007

Unto the Artisans of the Loch I send My Greetings!

I have 2 items that I wish to bring before you.

1) Gifts for Gulf Wars:

Yes, it is not that far away before We once again
march east to wage War against our eternal friends and
enemies in Trimaris.  Once again We need to provide
gifts for Our Crown to give to the the Crowns of the
Known World.  As before, we are looking for 18 (I
think that count is right) items of the same type, so
that each Crown gets "the same thing".  These are
gifts "Fit for Kings" and such that those They receive
from the Artisans of Loch Soilleir will put all other
gifts to shame.

2) Banner for Bordermarche

The Barony of Bordermarhe is looking for banners from
all the groups that participate at Bodermarche Autumn
Melees to display along the entry way drive.  I would
like to gift them a Loch banner for them to have as
their own instead of them borrowing one from us.  They
are looking for something 42 inched long, 29 inches
wide, rounded bottom, with 3 - 4 inch long tabs at the
top to go over the cross bars of their banner poles.
Since the Barony of Loch Soilleir is the biggest
Barony in Ansteorra, by land, ours should... errr...
could be a "bit" larger of course, say 48 by 32-ish
(????).  For this time, I will be bringing the one I
have, and carry with me to events, to loan them.  But
I think it would be nice to present Bordermarche one
of their own this spring at their Baronial
Championships.

William Wescot of Welewen
Baron
Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra