[Loch-soilleir] November Serpent's Tale

Loch Chronicler loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:10:01 PDT 2007

Greetings to all in the Loch!

I realized I'd forgotten to send this out, so here it is!  Please get back
to me with your answers by Thursday, October 25th in order to have them
appear in print!  Also if you have any other submissions, please send them
this way.

The November question of the month is:  If you could learn one new
art/science/activity in the SCA, what would it be and why?

For the word of the month, a word that has fallen out of common use:

murfles

Come up with what you think the best definition of this word is or should be
without using a dictionary or search engine - be creative!  Email me or call
(817-239-7030) and I'll publish your definitions, as well as the historic
definition in the November Serpent's tale!

Yours in service,

Anne atte Rydeforde
Loch Soilleir Chronicler

Feudalism.... it's your Count that votes!