[Loch-soilleir] Charter painting in the Loch: rescheduling for one time only

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 08:35:13 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I need to reschedule or cancel our next charter
painting session, which is currently scheduled for
Monday, September 10.

If there's enough interest, I can reschedule for
Wednesday, September 12 instead.

I'd really like to meet on Wednesday so we can finish
up the Loch scrolls we started last time, so please
reply privately if you can make it. As long as I get
two or three confirmations, we'll go ahead for
Wednesday.

Otherwise, we'll just meet again on our next regular
night, which is Monday, September 24.

Thanks!
Sara