[Loch-soilleir] Heraldic Happenings

Serpentine Pursuivant lochherald at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:51:50 PDT 2007

Greetings all,
  We are currently witness the backlash of Hedwig's stellar tenure as
Serpentine Pursuivant.  As such, the Loch dominated the decision meeting at
Raven's Fort.  I have the results of the decision meeting where we had 9 of
the 25 proposed items:

  Brian O'hUilliam- New device and badge were both sent up to Laurel.
  Caelon MacRob-Device returned.
  Gordon MacGregor- Name returned.  Device returned for lack of name.
   Gwen Makewin-Name sent to Laurel.  Device returned
   Rhiannon verch Bryan-Name and device forwarded to Laurel
   Síle inghean ui MagAoidh-Name returned.  Device returned for lack of
name.
   Willoc mac Muiredaig-Name and Device both forwarded to Laurel!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Yamai-Name and Device both forwarded to Laurel!!!!!!

Congrats to all and if you had something returned, please contact me so we
can work on getting a resubmission for free.

Brian
Serpentine Pursuivant