[Loch-soilleir] Domesday Update

Hedwig honeyfrog at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:07:11 PDT 2007

OK,
I'm doing a SHORT Domesday update.  So, if anyone has changed their email
information, contact information or recently moved into the Loch or for some
strange reason or another (i.e. Hedwig had a brain fart) you got left out of
the last Domesday, PLEASE email me with the following:

SCA NAME
modern name
address
phone
email

any awards/your OP entry you may have

On the converse, if you'd like to be removed please email me and let me know
that as well.

Hedwig
--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow