[Loch-soilleir] A&S accomplishments

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 08:23:56 PDT 2008

Hi Dale,

Here's some info from scribal:

Our scribal gatherings are going very well! We meet
twice a month, and usually have 6-10 attendees. Our
hardworking scribes have produced dozens of painted
scrolls to turn in to the kingdom, and several folks
are even working on their first original scrolls,
which will be prize scrolls for our upcoming baronial
championships. As you may know, the Loch scribal group
won the Coastal Regional Charter Painting competition
hosted by our Regional Scribe, Lady Sabine Dubois. In
recognition of that achievement, Sabine generously
gave us a gift certificate to Texas Art Supply. We
arranged a group shopping trip to spend our winnings,
and had a grand time! Many thanks are due to Sabine
for her support and encouragement of the Coastal
scribal community.

Remember that we meet the second and fourth Monday of
every month. Everyone is welcome!

I guess that's about it. Let me know if you need any
other info. Also, I saved your bit of the gift
certificate for you! We ended up at about $20/person.
I had the store put it on another GC for you - I'll
give it to you next time I see you.

Take care,
Sara