[Loch-soilleir] "take it & leave it" trunk swap at Loch/Stargate baronial

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 15:02:38 PDT 2008

Greetings-

My lady Brylce is spring cleaning, and will be sending a trunk full of SCA miscellany to the baronial event with me this coming weekend.  Please, stop by the trunk and see if there is something that interests you.  If you see a thing you want, all my lady asks is that you leave something else in its place.  Do you have an item at home you no longer need, be it a swath of fabric, a dance belt, or whatever else?  Bring it & exchange for something in the trunk!

Madog