[Loch-soilleir] Loch / Stargate Baronial 2008 Expenses

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 12:21:14 PDT 2008

Those are for the Loch's prizes, that is a Loch expense, not a co-Baronial expense.  Bring that to Loch Populace.  We will be taking that out of our share of the profits.  Stargate should be doing the same.

Ciarnat is talking about general expenses like for feast, ant death, port-o-lets, etc.

William