[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts & UFO - cancelled due to hurricane

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 12:50:59 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Fiber Arts & UFO participants,

Since many people are not going to Willoc's house, even if it was not cancelled, I will be willing to teach the bobbin lace class in two weeks (8/11) if that is ok with Willoc.

If you plan on participating,please email me privately (maefare at hotmail.com), so I will have enough supplies.  Supplies are $6 for what I supply.  When you email me, I will let you know what else you need.

Penelope Miriam Darling