[Loch-soilleir] August Populace

loch hospitaler hello.loch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 09:43:38 PDT 2008

Greetings from the Loch Hospitaller,

Please allow me to invite you, and ask you to invite others, to Loch
Soillier's new comers' classes.
You do not have to be a new comer to attend. Garb is requested but not
required.
It will be held August 19th at the Clear Lake Park Civic Center on NASA Rd 1
in Seabrook. The address is:

Clear Lake Park Civic Center
5002 NASA Road 1
Seabrook TX 77586

Note - When you reach the Populace Location, TURN RIGHT at the Clear Lake
Park intersection.  We meet in the Civic Center building.

Populace starts at 7:00pm. Classes will begin around 7:30pm and go to 8:30
or 9:00pm
This month's classes are leatherworking by Baron Bors and inkle weaving by
Gunthar Waldmann.

I hope to see you there.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at
hello.loch at gmail.com
YIS,
Gunthar Waldmann