[Loch-soilleir] Loch Historian

Coastal Historian coastal.historian at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 18:48:33 PDT 2008

Of course the Seneschal is correct!  Please send your applications to Their
Excellencies and the Seneschal as well as myself.  All of their e-mails can
be found on the officers page.
My apologies for not including those instructions in the original e-mail.  I
blame the long trip to Mooneschadowe.

Brian
Coastal Historian