[Loch-soilleir] Fighter practice location

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 21:28:30 PST 2008

This isn't for the Walter Hall Park but for League City Park ( the Railroad
Park )
May I propose that perhaps fighter practice be held at the League City Park
until such time in the spring or the summer, that it be moved to Walter Hall
park, when the amount of daylight would permit evening practice.

Bors
Mr.  Erwin,
League Park like any other park in  the city is a public park.  You are more
than welcome to come and use these  public facilities with no fees.  However,
if you choose to reserve the park  for your group, a rental agreement is
needed with reservation fees associated  for certain parts of the park.  League
Park is open from  6am-10pm.
Chien  Wei
Director of Parks &  Cultural Services
City of League City

In a message dated  12/5/2008 7:48:17 A.M. Central Standard Time, Baronman