[Loch-soilleir] short populace

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:43:00 PST 2008

We will be having a short populace meeting at Yule to talk about Crown
Tourney.  This is our last opportunity to do so.  Please attend if you
intend on working that event or just want to know the proceedings.

As an FYI, my computer spontaneously combusted last night and I am on
Gunthar's PC.  I will do my best to respond quickly but know I do not have
the same access I usually do.  He is working to fix the situation.  (If any
one has a PC they would like to gift me for Christmas that would be
AWESOME!)  ;-)

Hedwig