[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War!

Dez desweds at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:10:07 PST 2008

William-

The Lady Trini and I as well as my daughter Isabella will be in attendance
at GW and have preregistered.

Michael Meyers
Miguel de la Trebuchet
&
Tiffany Roosa
Trini de la Trebuchet

Mundane tent
15 x 20
Arrive Wednesday AM

Emily Meyers
Isabella de la Trebuchet

Mundane tent
15 x 20
Arrive Friday AM

Many Thanks-
Miguel

On Jan 29, 2008 8:59 AM, Bill Butler <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Let My Words spread throughout the Lzand of the Coast
> of Ansteorra!
>
> (Please cross post as you feel.)
>
> Time flys swiftly!  The sands of time pour through the
> hourglass of Our Lives like a river over a waterfall!
>
> Yes, the deadline for mail in pre-registation of Gulf
> Wars is Thursday!!!!
>
> Also, if you wish to camp in the Coastal Camping area,
> please e-mail me off list with your camping
> requirements.  I will need your SCA and mundane name,
> the size of your tent, including ropes, if it is a
> mundane or period tent, who will be staying in the
> tent and when you are arriving.
>
> Thanks all!
>
> William Wescot of Welewen
> Coastal Land Coordinator.

"Whoever the evil genius is that figured out how to condition people to
laugh someone off the stage when they dare suggest that we are powerful,
creative, and multidimensional spiritual beings... apparently did a good
job." - Joey Two Pens