[Loch-soilleir] Loch Food Group

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:48:25 PST 2008

We're interested, but we didn't want to limit the whole group because of our
challenges:

We planned to feed ourselves, but since it's such a small group of really
nifty people, lemme toss this out and see if it's workable.  Galen is
diabetic, which means he cannot have carb-heavy meals like pasta or
dumplings, he avoids breads and sweets, and he eats lots of vegetables and
meat.  Since we had already planned to feed ourselves you are not going to
hurt our feelings by saying no.  Just be honest: We know it can be a pain to
deal with the somebody else's restrictions.  He's fully capable of picking
out the parts he can eat, so don't feel like you have plan your entire menu
for him as long as something diabetic friendly is available.

Regardless, I'm planning on cooking breakfast on Saturday and possibly
Friday for any one who wishes to join us.  I just need to know how many eggs
to put on!