[Loch-soilleir] Loch Food Group

John Cooney jc at xephius.com
Mon Feb 18 08:11:35 PST 2008

William,

	I will be attending this year from Sunday on. I will have wife,
daughter and Trian with me. We are interested in joining in on the
group food plan. We are good to cook for a couple days, we just need
to know a few things.
	1) What cooking facilities are being brought from the Loch? Grill,
cleaning, pots/pans. (We are going to be camped in the RV park)
	2) Any special needs we need to know about?
	3) How many meals?
	4) If possible, we would like to cook earlier in the week rather than
later as several of the things we are thinking of cooking will be
partially prepared ahead of time.

	Let me know the details, we are interested.

	Jean Clisson
	(John Cooney)