[Loch-soilleir] Coastal Lands at Gulf War!

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 08:38:38 PST 2008

Let these words be heard through out the Coastal
Region of Ansteorra!

(please cross post)

Pre-registration for Gulf War is over.  PLEASE send me
your camping information if you are camping in the
Coastal Lands of Ansteorra at Gulf War.  I would like
to have your name, tent size (including ropes), period
or modern tent, when you intend to arrive, and who all
will be in the tent.

Now on to other things.

Bordermarch will not be able to bring their big tent
this year as they have in the past for us to use as a
community kitchen, dining, gathering area.  However, I
feel that this common area is something that we have
come to enjoy and use and that everyone finds useful.
So, I would ask that anyone who can bring an extra
garage pavilion contact me off-list.  I would like to
organize these extra pavilions into a common area for
us to use.

Additional, I would like those interested to gather
together to discuss a couple of items I have brought
up in the past, a structure on site to use as a common
gathering area and the identity of the Coastal Army.
I was thinking Thursday night for this since everyone
should be on site by then. (Wednesday is the Kingdom
party with the Middle Kingdom and normally Mid-Night
Madness where we all do our part to bring the shopping
War Point to Ansteorra!)

William
Coastal Region Land Steward