[Loch-soilleir] Loch Happenings

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 19:53:37 PST 2008

In a message dated 2/20/2008 6:08:33 PM Central Standard Time,
honeyfrog at gmail.com writes:

- Loch  Soilleir/Stargate Co-Baronial Event April 19th.
1. We  are in need of a person willing to do noble's luncheon
2. Set up and take down crews
3. Possibly some sweat  equity donated.

Please remember that we are splitting the $$ from this  event with Stargate
so we need to put in our hands and help this come  together.  We will be
choosing champions at this  event.

- Squires and Cadets May  9-11
- Please be watching the Black Star and email list for  more
information as this event gets closer and becomes more  finalized.
- Think of a friend or two or three to bring with  you to this or both
events.  Let's bring some new meat uh  I mean enthusiasm into the
group!

OK- let me see if I have this straight.
The Loch shares fighter practice with Stargate
The Loch now shares it's Baronial event with Stargate
The Loch co-sponsors Squires with Stargate

What happened to our protected date on the event calender- it appears to be
gone?

What is next- we turn in our barony status and become a canton of  Stargate?
Somebody PLEASE- email me off list and tell me what is going on- Is our
population count so low we can't sustain Barony status anymore - What is
happening?
Bors

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)