[Loch-soilleir] New Year

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 15:38:27 PST 2008

I would like to tell all of my friends in the Loch, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope to see you at some events in this New Year.
    I would like to personally invite you to come to Raven's Fort on Feb. 15 when we host a Gulf War practice. It seems the entire site will be used and fighting going on everywhere. This is going to prove to be a very challenging waterbearing situation. So- if you can come and have even an hour to volunteer, I would LOVE it!  If not, I hope you can come and enjoy  the hospitality Raven's Fort has to offer. I hope to see all of you soon.    Sincerely and with much love,

Lady Giovanna Lena Caronna
Seneschal -Barony of Raven's Fort
 and Southern Regional WB
Kingdom of Ansteorra