[Loch-soilleir] Officers

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 09:48:35 PST 2008

In a message dated 1/20/2008 10:33:23 AM Central Standard Time,
chemistbb3 at yahoo.com writes:

First,  Lord Madog's warrant at our Kight Marshal was
renewed through this  reign.  How ever, as he has said,
he is looking for someone to take  over this required
officer position.  It is my hope that there will  be
those who will step forward to apply for this position
so that his  sucessor can be chosen and we can
transition this office smoothly.   Please send your
application to Lord Madog, the Regional Marshal,  Her
Excellency and myself.

Also remember that all officers can use a  Deputy.
this is a great way to become involved in Your Barony
and learn  want is required of an office.  Please look
at the offices that we  have and see if any strike your
fancy!

I was thinking about putting in for the Marshal's position
but then I remembered- "Been there, done that".
 And I was thinking about a deputy Schenechal job
 but then I remembered- "Man- I did more than that
and all I got was heartburn and grey hairs".
Guess I will leave it to the youngsters.

Baron Bors of  Lothian
Baron Loch Soillier
Malleus et Deus