[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts & UFOs

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Jul 14 16:15:31 PDT 2008

And for those not going to Scribal,

We are having Fiber Arts & UFOs tonight at my house, starting at
7pm.  Call, if you need directions: 281-316-0764.

I plan to:
- revive an Indigo dyepot - with plenty of room to drop in a veil or
skein of yarn,
- teach carding/combing/spinning to anyone who missed it,
- help with any new garb dilemmas or persona development research
- and serve tea & Lemon Balm Butter Cookies.
(For those who know my cooking methods: Yes - it was from an actual
recipe.  I followed it exactly.  My picky sister, Meliora, even liked
them...)

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig