[Loch-soilleir] Sheep-to-Shawl - Bobbin-lace Class

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sat Jul 19 07:58:43 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Artisans & Scholars of the Loch!

We have an opportunity for a special class at Fiber Arts on Monday,
August 4, 7-9pm.

Lady Penelope is teaching Bobbin-Lace, which is how lace was made in
period.  Normally, the equipment just to get started costs $20 or
more.  However, she has managed to work it down to $6/person.

If you would like to take her class, please RSVP by July 22, so she
can order the supplies.

In the meantime - come dye/spin/card with us - we are dyeing all of
July!  Between stirrings of the pot, there is plenty of time to offer
a hand with garb, persona development, or anything else.  And I have
been given a small tower of good cloth, looking for a home - come and
peruse.  Every Monday, 7-9pm, at my house - 207 Sweetgum, League City.

In Service to the loch,
H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig
PH: 281-316-0764