[Loch-soilleir] June Issue of the Serpent's Tale

Loch Chronicler loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 06:56:26 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Serpentine Populace!

The June Issue of The Serpent's Tale (our FREE digital newsletter) has been
emailed to all those who have asked for subscriptions.  If you did not
receive your issue, or you would like to be added to our mailing list,
please email me at loch.chronicler at gmail.com.

Remember - The Serpent's Tale is the best way to know what's up in the
Barony, read about upcoming events, find populace notes, get news about the
guilds, and maybe even learn a little something!

Thanks!

Anne atte Rydeforde

Loch Chronicler