[Loch-soilleir] Thanks from King's College

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 07:54:55 PDT 2008

Klara, Steppes MoC said:
"HL Willoc who taught weaving .  Her instruction in weaving was clear and
simple but not "dumbed down" in the least.  Thank you, also, for the needles
we needed!!  I have a feeling the kids will be asking to do weaving again
soon.

Ly Belle for your enthusiasm and energy during games!  I envy you that
youthful spirit and enjoyed watching the younger children looking to you for
instructions and ideas.  Thank you for your singing during Story and Song as
well!"

Not only do HL Willoc (the REGISTERED spelling) and Lady Belle work hard to
serve our own Barony, but when they travel, they help other groups as well!